Come in and look at what is on the
shelves (UPDATED MONTHLY) or drop by
Check out this month's
HOW TO SAVE BY BUYING AT THE RIGHT TIME
- Save on buying items before they go on the internet,
especially buying complete groupings or sets or collections.
- Items for sale on the internet involve very nice
items at very reasonable opening bids.
- Items not sold on the internet will be back on
display in the store at very, very low prices.
- The store will feature a new display each week.
Monday will be the first day of the new items. Friday will be the last day.
- EXCLUSIVE! Check the website before stopping
by. You can see what is on display in the store. Click on
- Make sure you check or stop by each week to take
advantage of an item's status.
HOW TO DOCUMENT BY HAVING A GOOD INVENTORY
- On paper or on the computer, we can help you track
all your stuff (costs vary).
- There are dozens of ways to keep track of your
- Software may already exist for the types of things
HOW TO WAREHOUSE BY STORING YOUR
COLLECTIONS WITH US
- Warehouse in our self storage units, instead of your
place (subject to availability).
HOW TO EARN BY SELLING AT THE RIGHT TIME
- If it is collectable, we can help you sell your
- Have us research the recent prices of things you
- Perhaps, your collection would start out in our
store and then on eBay or Overture or Amazon.
- If needed, we can help you build your own complete
custom website to sell your stuff.
- Earn by selling with our help for every detail you
need help on (fees do apply for our services).
WHAT WE SELL AND SOME STRAIGHT
- We sell our services and collectable items.
- We sell mostly vintage, antique, primitive, rare,
unusual, hard to find, and one of a kind items.
- New items are usually noted as such.
- Because of our great variety, it is possible we
could miss something, but we try to point out any damage, wear, or missing
- It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the item
or read the description and view the photos before purchasing.
- All items are sold as is.
- All sales are final.
- If there is a problem, talk to us first.
- Thank you for your interest and, hopefully, your
- - - - - - - - -